Late Easter

Saturday, May 2, 2009
I am finally getting around to posting about Easter. It was a great weekend. We even got to visit with my grandparents and Uncle Terry. As usual, the girls had a blast together and couldn't play hard enough or long enough. I don't think we had been together since Christmas so they had a lot to catch up with! We had an Easter egg hunt the night before Easter and then the kids got their goodie baskets on Sunday. We still have candy coming out of everywhere at our house. We even have had to throw a little away here and there as discipline for naughty behavior. Hopefully we can all get together again soon!

Derek's blue eyes just melt my heart

I just love this shirt. I got it for him just for Easter. Had I known how stinkin'
cute he would look in a little button up shirt I would have gotten him one
long time ago! He seriously wore it 4 times the first week.
I kept washing it every other night.

Sweet cousins and friends

Big blue eyes and Big brown eyes


Sugar overload!

Aubree helping Brynn find the eggs

1 comments:

Burcham Family said...

It's so funny that your two kids have very different looks - one looking more like a certain parent. That's pretty cool. Glad you had a good Easter!