20 Weeks

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Derek is absolutely loving the baby food. Now, he either sucks down his bottle in 5 minutes or drinks an ounce just to take the edge off and then is like, "Where is my food momma? Forget about this formula thing." He is starting to sit up on his own. He is still very wobbly and you can't leave him by himself but he seems to be proud of himself. I am pretty sure I can say he is really teething now, slowly but surely. The drool and hands in his mouth are non-stop. The bump of his bottom tooth is getting bigger and more noticeable when you touch it. He won't let you actually see it, he covers it with his tongue or starts chewing our finger. I don't have a picture of it, but he is now also fascinated with this toes and thinks they are pretty tasty. I remember Brynn going through that phase too. It's so much fun to watch their developmental changes each day!!




1 comments:

Burcham Family said...

He has the most beautiful BIG blue eyes! I love it.