Bumper Bowling

Monday, December 31, 2007
We did another first with Brynn and took her bumper bowling. She was so thrilled to play and we had a blast. She was squealing just putting on her bowling shoes and the people in the lane next to us asked us if this was her first time. It was very funny and slightly awkward with that (slightly liquored) group bowling next to us. They talked to us pretty much the whole time and got a big kick out of watching Brynn and saying how cute she was. It made the night much more interesting!

So cute in my shoes.

Soooo excited I couldn't contain myself.

This is MY bowling ball!

Watching the friendly folks in the next lane.

Had to hold my ball while watching daddy.

Daddy and Me
Poor attempt at a family photo. Should have
had the new friends next to us take one
before they left!

Mommy and Me

The ball had to be rescued twice :-)
After using the camera in a dark bowling alley made me so frustrated with our camera and getting quality photos! I am super appreciative for the free camera we have - it's definitely much nicer than the first one we had but I am saving up for one even better!

1 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

This is a great idea...we definitely are going to take Emerson! Looks like you guys had a blast!