O' Sweet Child of Mine

Sunday, December 23, 2007
Here are some pictures for the holidays. This will be the first time since I was born that I will not have seen my family during Christmastime and since Matt and I have been together that we haven't also seen his family!! It will be kind of nice to wake up on Christmas at home but we will miss seeing our families dearly. We love you!

Also a quick story...while watching a show (ok, it was during the Clash of the Choir finale) that there was a teary moment and I had a tear come down my face. Brynn looked at me so sincerely and said, "Don't cry Momma! It's ok, don't be sad." She cupped her little hand against my cheek and kept telling me not to cry. She's a very sweet girl!






Poor Annie, just turns into a million little
snowballs in the winter.

Crawling to the top of the castle

Eating the snow

Shelby wants to play too! (we are dog sitting)


5 comments:

Burcham Family said...

Those are great pictures. I hope you have a great Christmas at home!

Sean Stockman said...

I am not sure if it's their age right now, but Emerson says exactly the same thing, word for word.

Those are sweet pictures! We are in the same boat as you guys. Neither of us our seeing our families for Christmas! I am sure you guys are looking forward to brynn opening her presents! Emerson just found out that tomorrow is Christmas and is going buts!

Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Oh wow! Such great pics!!! Brynne is precious!!!

Definitely the age. Lillie gets soo upset even if I fake cry for a kiss or a hug. She grabs my face and kisses me and say "Sowee Mommy" like she did something and says "no more being sad. Peasseeee.." It's soo cute that I fake cry all the time. I know, a tad demented but she will only be 2 1/2 once right???

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Holidays are so much fun with little ones! Brynn is adorable!Looks like she likes her snow cones too! Bella had to have a hand full everytime we left the house when it was still around!

...And I think it's a girl thing, but they are so sweet trying to comfort you!

Kara Miller said...

I think it's so great that all of us from the college days all have kids now and about the same age experiencing the same joys! Very Cool.