Clash of the Choirs

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Those of you who know me well, know of my unfortunate TV addiction. I have way too many shows that I watch. I don't know if any of you have been watching this week's short reality series, Clash of the Choirs, but it has been a really uplifting, feel good show! I have enjoyed the celebrity directors and the amazing talent of these choirs they have formed. I am dancing in my seat just thinking about it. If you haven't seen any of it yet, tomorrow is the finale and I am sure it will be great. I really loved the first night with Patty LaBelle's choir singing this:
.
I am so glad I found a video clip!! The best part of the song is about 1:35 into the song. It was even better listening and watching it on a big screen HD TV. Did I mention I loved it? :-) There was a cool performance tonight from Nick Lachey's Choir singing the Flight of the Bumblebee, but I couldn't find a video clip of that one out yet.

1 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

we saw that tonight...loved it as well!